All this dancing makes one hungry.
Where to Dine:
- Cabana Las Lilas - Packed, busy & noisy. Sit in the outdoor area - view of the water. Renowned for great steaks. Very international crowd.
- Crizia- So chic. They nailed it!!! Serving Mediterranean food in an exquisite setting, it's modern, romantic, hip & cool. A restaurant that has atmosphere and exceptional food. Wow - if I had a great date - it would have been perfect.
Jade one shoulder dress and Sergio Rossi red heels always a hot look.
- Park Hyatt Wine/Cheese Bar - Perfect cheese and wine pairings. Worth all the calories.
- Chila - French. Fine dining on the water with a lovely atmosphere. Quiet and more subdued, perfect after staying up the night before.
- Fervor - Casual Brasserie. Steaks, fries & extensive wine list... Noisy and fun.
- Tegui- Global Cuisine. Spicy, sexy ,stunning. Open kitichen, food as art, expensive
- L'Abeille- Do you want your own private intimate lounge? This is it. Small, dark, sleek & romantic. A very late night place. Perfect for a trieste!
- Faena Hotel Library Lounge- Post tango show with live music. The later the better. Crowded, cool and very international. If you're really lucky you might be asked to sing with the band (like Jane)
- Tango & Tango - Here it is - our top secret - if you go to Argentina - hire a tango instructor - we used this company - professional, fun and made us look good on the dance floor. A restful moment after the last 3:00 a.m. tango dance!!!!
Jitrois leather and sequined dress, red Sergio Rossi Heels tango attire!
Buenos Aires - exciting, seductive and mysterious. Great food, unique shopping, with a great exchange rate. What more could you ask for?